Friday, January 18, 2008

Is there nothing the GOP won't whine about?

Well it looks like the Madam Speaker continues to ruffle GOP feathers. She hits the Republicans this time right where it hurts.

Their stomachs.

It seems the Democrats have ushered in a new fresh menu into the congressional cafeteria and predictably, the Republicans whine:

“I really don’t like Nanny Nancy telling me what I can and cannot eat for lunch. If I want to eat unhealthy, I should have that choice!” the aide fumed."

Click here for article

Sorry pal-as a taxpayer who is paying for your healthcare, you should be lucky we're not dictating how much booze you consume or how many cigars and cigarettes you smoke.

1 Comment:

wabah58 said...

The title of your post "Is there nothing the GOP won't whine about"---------NO.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online