Friday, January 25, 2008

Open discussion thread-the SOTU drinking game

Well we're coming up to the final State of the Union address delivered by Preznit Sh*t 4 Brainz.

I hoping to do some live blogging for this one-if my cable connection holds up. And I do mean hold up. It seems my cable line likes to fall off my building and into the street to be run over repeatedly.

That being said, to make the feat of live blogging the SOTU that much more death defying, I'm willing to take a drink of something alcoholic whenever the President says a pre-chosen, by us, word.

So let's have your suggestions for words you think the Prez will definitely use.

I might as well as kick it off with 9/11 and freedom.

I will update this post as comments come in.

Thanks in advance.

Update:

wabah58 said...
1. Economy
2. Tax cuts
3. America

But Bush ebonics to those words also apply.


OK-duly noted...

2 Comments:

wabah58 said...

1. Economy
2. Tax cuts
3. America

But Bush ebonics to those words also apply.

Anonymous said...

My cable connection won't be fixed until Tuesday.

I will update as I am able, but it's not going to be very often over the week end.

I might as well be living in a 3rd world country....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online