Monday, March 2, 2009

Steele puckers up to kiss Rush's butt. I would have guessed 48 hours.

Steele now says:

“I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking,” Steele said. "It was one of those things where I thinking I was saying one thing, and it came out differently. What I was trying to say was a lot of people … want to make Rush the scapegoat, the bogeyman, and he’s not."






“I’m not going to engage these guys and sit back and provide them the popcorn for a fight between me and Rush Limbaugh,” Steele added. “No such thing is going to happen. … I wasn’t trying to slam him or anything.”


Politico.com reporting

Too late...

2 Comments:

S. City said...

that gif is adorable! very fitting

MrBold said...

And I think this is a new record in butt kissing. Rush attacked Steele in the afternoon and roughly 3 hours after Rush's radio show, Steele gets an apology out.

It's just amazing how much power this drug addicted sex pervert has over these clowns.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online