Monday, December 15, 2008

You know...it really doesn't get better than this...





Now in handy gif form.

Update:
There are reports coming out today saying the journalist who threw the shoes was beaten by the Iraqi police. Like others in the blogosphere, I agree that Bush actually handled this very well when he pointed out that stuff like this happens in a free democracy. In that spirit I hope you make a call to the White House- 202-456-1111 and express your wish that Bush ask the Iraqis for leniency for the journalist al Zaidi.

8 Comments:

wabah58 said...

Damn, It didn't load for me man. What was it?

MrBold said...

shoot. It's the dude throwing shoes at Bush

I was having trouble uploading it to imageshack. I'll try debugging it.

MrBold said...

It should be fixed now Wabah.

wabah58 said...

Shoot, I'd sure like to have that gif in my collection. Now I just get a photobucket, "Exceeded bandwidth" message.

I've had some problems too latley on imageshack.

MrBold said...

OK does it work now?

wabah58 said...

Yeah, worked great. That video never gets old.

Anonymous said...

You know, it kind of surprises me that Bush has such quick reflexes. That video will never get old.

wabah58 said...

Shit AMD, Bush, Im sure is use to dodging stuff thrown at him.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online