Sunday, June 1, 2008

Scott McClellan. What a guy...

You know when I first heard that this book was coming out, I thought "Great. It's a good thing it's out but I ain't gonna buy it." on the reasoning that buying it would support a Republican.

But Hell McClellan seems truly contrite. On Thursday McClellan apologized to Richard Clarke for McClellan's part in the smear campaign during the 9/11 Commission hearings.

And now McClellan says he's going to donate a portion of the book sales to Iraq veterans organizations:



Buy Book on Amazon


Hmm...only $15 + shipping and handling...

2 Comments:

wabah58 said...

Use your stimulus check to buy it. Free money dude. I still haven't got my check yet. WTF.

MrBold said...

That's not a bad idea. According to the IRS schedule -http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html - I should be getting mine in two weeks or so.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online