
Sad story. RIP Mr. Russert.
Story here
Mr Bold adds:
This is really hard to accept. Watching Meet the Press with Tim Russert has been a morning ritual for almost 20 years now for me.
Whether you liked him or not, he was one of us-the ultimate political junkie.
Those are going to be some mighty big shoes to fill for NBC.
I have my doubts about it, but if there is one, I hope to meet Russert in Heaven.
FRIDAY 'ROUND-THE-HORN: GOOD FOR WHAT AI'S YA EDITION.
-
*These guys are local!*
This week has been, as is now customary under Tubby II, a cavalcade of
horrors, and perhaps the most illustrative horror was the ...
1 day ago


2 Comments:
So have you heard anything about his replacment?
So far I've heard Matt Lauer. Everyone else like Matthew, Olberman and Gregory have too many cons.
Post a Comment