Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Buck Wilin' in the Buckeye

Nafta

HRC-I always get the first question, brings up SNL. -booo..


I have seen the factories close in NY. I had to negotiate to the see the factories open. We need to fix NAFTA. Trade time out. Fix NAFTA. Core labor standards. Make it enforceable. Stop constant sniping at protections for our workers. This is a big issue in OHIO. I've gotten alot f criticism.


Hillary is taking another jibe at Obama tactics.

BHO-it is inaccurate that she always opposed NAFTA. Obama is bringing up HRC's prior pro Nafta comments. When I first moved to Chicago and I worked in the streets. I saw them the net costs of these trade agreements can be devastating. We can't have toys with lead paint.

Stop tax breaks for companies overseas. If we do those things then I can get OH back on growth.


Timeh jumps in-You did say HRC this was good for NY. In 1996 it was proving it's worth. Record is clear. Tim plays gotcha. Will use as president get out of NAFTA in 6 mos.

Tim-be clear-HRC-we will renegotiate.

You said it was good on balance and now in OH your words are different.

Timeh is scoring some points here.

1 Comment:

wabah58 said...

O shit man! "Timeh" Thats some good stuff right thar.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online