Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Buckwil'in' in the Buckeye

timeh uses Farrakan and his reverend's remarks to question BHO commitment to Jewish people.

BHO-I don't tolerate anti semitism. I want to rebuild the historic relationship between the Jews and the Afro-american


Kinky hair tribes unite! I love it. I have a lot of Jewish friends who will be pleased to hear this Brother Barry.

HRC-let me add, I faced a similiar situation in NY. One of the parties was the independence party in NY. They were anti semite and anti Israel. I said I would not want it. And I preemptively denounced them.

Timeh-are you saying BHO didn't stand on principle?

HRC-we've got to be even stronger.

BHO-I don't see the difference. There was no formal offer of help to reject. I'm happy to concede the point. Reject and Denounce.

Big applause.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online