Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tonight's Featured Artists-Buffalax and Dschinghis Khan



Yesterday I caught this video on www.sadlyno.com. The blogger over there was in a contest with a couple of other bloggers. The contest apparently was over who could put up the cheeziest synthpop video.

Like I said, this was SadlyNo's entry. The band is Dschinghis Khan-that's German for Ghenghis Khan. They were a Eurovision creation dating to around 1980. The video, "Moskau", of them singing a dancing was an Internet cult hit.

A person known as buffalax takes foreign language videos and writes what he thinks the foreign words sound like in English. Sometimes he's crude, but it's generally hilarious.

I've had this song playing all day in my head, and it doesn't seem to want to leave my head either. Now I pass the curse on to you.

1 Comment:

wabah58 said...

That was brutal. The cc was pretty cool.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online