Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Buckwil'in' in the Buckeye-Econ 101

BHO-It doesn't help if you taking contributions from special interests. We need to crack down on these.

Timeh-let's talk about keeping your word BHO. You would as nominee to get money out of the campaign. You seem to waffle. Why won't you keep your word.

BHO-I said if I'm the nominee, I said we will make sure their is a system to make sure it fair for all sides. I will not take money from lobbyists.

9:04 pm.

We average a donation of 109 dollars. It's exactly the goal of the game to get that kind of involvement.

Timeh-you have loaned your campaign 5 mio. You have significant overseas business dealings. Why won't you release your tax returns. What are you hiding?

HRC-with a big ol' wild eyed smile-I have a wonderful campaign with wonderful donors that I wuv very very much!

HRC-I will work toward releasing.

Timeh-will you release your first lady records.

HRC-absolutely.

Timeh-One of the things you have to reveal, on sunday in your paper. Farrakan backs Obama.

BHO-I did not solicit this support. This is not support I seek. I can't say to someone don't say I'm a good guy.

Yes denounce everyone that likes you OR ELSE!!!!!




0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online