Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Buckwilin' in the Buckeye-8:34 mark-Iraq

BW-how are her comments unfair?

BHO-On the most important policy decision, Iraq, I was clear.

HRC so far is strident and pissy sounding. BHO is calm and sober. And to be honest it seems like that's what MSNBC is serving up. TR was abrasuve driving HRC forward.

HRC-I put my experience. I solved Ireland. Went to beijing and stood up for women. I have the qualifications. BHO should be commended. Many peopl gave speeches agaisnt the war then. He didn't have to vote. By 2003 he agreed with Bush. We have voted exactly the same. So the fair comparison is when we both had responsibility, where is the cred to back up the speech.

Yes last summer he basically threatened to bomb Pakistan.

Oh c'mon HRC that's a lie. He said greenlight a raid like the one that was aborted in 2005.


HRC-standing on that stage as McCain, I can make the case for the issues going forward.

BHO-my objections was not simply a speech. I was a vocal oppenent. and said specifically why. This was a big decision.

The question who made the decision to drvie the bus in the ditch. She gave into Bush on Day One. She facilitated this individual to make the decision. I said on Pakistan I said that if we had intel and could strike Al qaeda. The cia just did what I supported a week ago and they got a number 3 al qaeda. My claim is based on judgements I've made while on the committee.


Bascially BHO is smarter.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online