Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dr. Austin-yeah that Dr. Austin-bashes Obama

If anyone is interested in seeing what push back looks like from a Hillary partisan, you can check his blog.

Comparing Candidate
Obama bash #2
Obama bash #1

So far he's said I have a "corporate media mentality" and threatened to delete my comments. In the last reply he made to me, he employed the term "crypto-fascist" a la young Lister in Red Dwarf:

Young Lister: But I'm not into dosh, I hate money, I loathe possessions, It's just so... crypto-fascist.
Lister: Will you stop saying everything's crypto-fascist? You make me sound like I was a complete git!


If he does delete my comments, I'll just repost them here for my readers.

Update:

Oh the beat goes on-Dr. Austin's continuing rebuke

Now my argument "...is typical of mamby-pamby wishy-washy liberalism."

4 Comments:

wabah58 said...

Wow, that was a good thread. But I have a couple of things to add.
Andrew seems like a intellectual light weight. I come to that conclusion by his threats to delete your post, because he wasn't sure how to retort. You had good facts with links, but he poo pooed them.
We as Democrats, should be united. Save the heat for the repunks.

wabah58 said...

One more thing. That Anonymous post in the middle of the thread sure seemed to have some Boldisms.
"Paultard" Come on Bold that was you man.????

MrBold said...

Yeah it's kind of strange-the guy just seems to want to throw shit against Obama for the sake of throwing shit. It seems he really thinks Clinton's health mandate is going to fly.

The shame is I really like the guy's views on most things. So I hesitate to use the word "lightweight" but judging how he reacted I could agree.

MrBold said...

Re Paultard-

No that wasn't me. That was honest to goodness 3rd party feedback.

Paultard is a pretty common put down. I learned it from "theronpaulsurvivalreport".

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online