Tuesday, October 7, 2008

#4a

BO-Can I respond to that?

TB no-Would you give Congress a date certain to reform soc sec and medicare in two years?

BO-we're going to have to take on entitlements. I can't guarantee I'd do it in two years. But maybe in the first term.

But the straight talk express got derailed there. I want to provide a tax cut for 95% of Americans. A small percentage of businesses make over 200k a year. And I will provide a tax credit for small businesses can't afford insurance. So I will help them. McCain want's to give a 200 billion tax cut to CEOs and corporations. If we get our tax policies right so it's good for the middle class..then we'll be in the position to deal with health care.

JM-I'll answer the question. It's not that hard to fix soc security. We know what the problems are. We got to sit down across the table. Vote up or down..to many special interests.

Now back on this tax. BO has voted 94 times to increase your taxes or against tax cuts. I fought higher taxes. I fought higher spending.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online