Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Conservative is shocked by the meanness and nastiness of her fellow Conservatives...

Poor little Kathleen Parker of the National Review Online got a taste of the bile she's been spewing over the years...and imagine that...she doesn't like it.

I am a traitor and an idiot. Also, my mother should have aborted me and left me in a dumpster, but since she didn't, I should "off" myself.


Shocker.

It seems Miss Parker paid a visit to realtyville and discovered that Sarah Palin wasn't really qualified to be VP.

"Those are a few nuggets randomly selected from thousands of e-mails written in response to my column suggesting that Sarah Palin is out of her league and should step down.



Well I could have warned her. In my experience, Conservatives don't like anything that smacks of reality. The inevitable and typical Conservative back lash formed. Miss Parker describes the reaction:
"After 20 years of column writing, I'm familiar with angry mail. But the past few days have produced responses of a different order. Not just angry, but vicious and threatening.


Conservative gets taste of Conservatism

Wow she objects to being called a traitor.

That's rich considering she questioned whether Obama was a real full blooded American.

Traitor. Abortion candidate. Welcome to the world of having a difference of opinion with a Conservative Miss Parker.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online