Wednesday, April 16, 2008

debate 3

georgie steph-can Obama beat mccain?

hrc-mccain has a great sotry to tell and those ideas will be tested in the cauldron of the campaign. I've been on the receiving end of what the GOP dishes out.

GS-Can he win?

HRC- yes yes yes. But I can do a better job.

GS-can hillary win?

OBH-I think so and I think I can win. Going back to another issue. HRC has said I am elitest..I am a person of faith. Same as true with sportsman. I have a lot of sportsman in our state and I've done well. HRC is beating this phrase to death over the last 4 days. But it's important to recognize that this is not helping the people sitting at their kitchen table. I remember when they attacked her for backing cookies. The problem is I think Hillary has learned the wrong lesson...DAMN. OBAMA lays DOWN THE HAMMER!


HRC-first of all I want to be clear. It wasn't just me responding it was people who heard them it was aimed at their quality of life and values. The GOP is shrewd about what they use. I think year after year I have a proven record of results and what I am taking from this campaign is that we can empower the people but that starts from a base of respect.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online