Monday, April 14, 2008

A few more words about the website

So the regulars and the contributors will probably notice that the header has gone through another iteration. It will probably be undergoing a few more tweaks in the upcoming weeks.

My plan is to take the pic of Thomas Paine in the upper left and turn it into a logo. I plan on chopping out all the brown context stuff around the figure of Paine and fill in the various elements of in our primary colors of dark red, dark blue and black. I really appreciated the feedback from Wabah I received over the week end and I hope you guys will chime in on this post as well.

Also I'd really appreciate it if wabah and pubwoof would create a blog roll of their own so we can share our favorite places.

A word to pubwoof: Your post last week about Obama and his public financing pledge generated a lot of interest. Obviously we're all jonesing for more entries from you.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online