Friday, April 11, 2008

Here's something to hate....

...the lack of functionality on Blogger. For example-I've been banging my head trying to change the header to this:


Blogger in the format function of this site says you can substitute out a picture for your header, but it just never seems to work. I've uploaded from my PC. I've hosted it independently at imageshack and linked to it. I've gone in and tried playing with code following the advice of blogging for dummies sites to no avail.

Does anyone like the new header above? Or should I go back to the drawing board before wasting more time with Blogger?

UPDATE:

OK I tweaked the html code and added a new header widget. The problem now the header doesn't act as a return to top page function anymore.

So to get around that I added a "RETURN TO FRONT PAGE" element on the top left.

Blogging is fun....

2 Comments:

wabah58 said...

I like the new header. The only thing I don't like with the current format is the page size. It use to fit on the screen. But it's your baby man.

MrBold said...

Hmm. The blog fits onto one screen on my monitor at home which is a 19 inch flat panel.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online