Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GTA IV

OK I'm about 2 minutes into the first mission and I wedged the car-the car that must not be destroyed-between an elevated subway line pole and the wall of a brownstone. So I'm on my first quit and reload already.

ADDITIONAL:

OK I've car jacked about 5 cars already. The wanted system is new and pretty cool. A ring of high alert centers on the cops that are aware of you. If you can get outside of the ring you're cool.

The driving mechanics are different. They seem mushy. Maybe you'll find them to be more realistic-I'm still forming an opinion on this.

Visually the game is incredible. It really looks like NYC. For example I just got done crashing a car I car-jacked near Park Slope in Brooklyn into the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial outside of the Brooklyn main library.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online